From: refinery29.com, We’re going to go ahead and say it. Kristen Stewart has always felt like a bit of an enigma to us. She’s an actress in a huge obsessive-screaming-fans franchise who doesn’t seem to care for the limelight; she’s guarded with her personal thoughts and feelings in a way that makes reading and writing about her a little maddening; and she doesn’t seem to be particularly interested in beauty — yet, she’s the face of one of our favorite new fragrances, Balenciaga’s Florabotanica.
So, we set out on a fact-finding mission to learn a bit more about the On The Road (and yes, Twilight) star and gossip-rag fixture. And we kinda fell in love with her. Here’s what we learned: She’s thoughtful and willing to explore when it comes to personal style and she’s pretty freaking smart and self-aware when it comes to everything else. And really, that’s what we look for in our friends.
Not sold? Read on for her thoughts on everything from grandma florals and getting to know yourself through fashion that challenges you to all of those verbs in Kerouac’s writing and of course, that ubiquitous hand-on-hip celeb-on-red-carpet moment. We dare you not to be a believer by the end.
Continue reading Kristen On Her Evolving Style, Red-Carpet Cliches, & Kerouac.
Deadline.com is exclusively reporting on the ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ promotional schedule. Please note that this information has not yet been officially confirmed by Summit Entertainment.
Here’s the promotional tour schedule for Stewart, Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and the rest of the cast which also will be doing a myriad of media appearances both on national U.S. talk shows and programs and similar appearances around the globe. Dates and cast appearances subject to change. Additional U.S. cities will be announced:
- October 6 – Spain: Chaske Spencer to appear at Sitges Film Festival for fan event and press.
- October 14 – United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.
- October 21 – United States: U.S. press tour in select regional markets to be announced.
- October 21 – October 28 – Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland, Ireland: Robert Pattinson visits Australia, Kristen Stewart visits Japan, Taylor Lautner visits Brazil, Ashley Grene visits South Africa, Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed visit Scotland and Ireland.
- October 28 – November 3 – Los Angeles, California: Worldwide press junket in Los Angeles with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Sheen, director Bill Condon, author Stephenie Meyer, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.
- November 3 – November 4 – Burbank, California: The Twilight Saga Official Convention in Burbank featuring Peter Facinelli, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Booboo Stewart, Tinsel Korey, Casey LaBow, Julia Jones, and Bronson Pelletier.
- November 4 – November 11 – Various Cities, U.S.: The cast will do national press and talk shows.
- November 12 – Los Angeles, California: World Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 at Nokia Theater at LA LIVE featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the cast along with Bill Condon and Stephenie Meyer.
- November 14 – November 16 – England, Spain, Germany: Premiere Tour in London, Madrid, and Berlin featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Bill Condon, and Wyck Godfrey.
- November 14 – November 16 – Denmark, Norway: Premiere Tour in Copenhagen and Oslo featuring Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone.
Kristen Stewart Fan is back as an english fan site to support Kristen Jaymes Stewart! After a year as a portuguese fan site we made a revamp of the site to become an english one. This is a temporary design, as soon as possible we will be working on a new design to bring more from our site to you.
We updated the gallery with the last pictures, check it here, we will also update the site with the last news. Hope you enjoy our work, follow us on twitter and facebook!